We collect the following information: identification and contact information, especially name, surname, title, date of birth, permanent residence or contact address, e-mail and telephone number, in the case of natural persons engaged in business – the business name, place of business and company register number.
If you contact us directly or through the contact form on our website, we may receive and store additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, company name, the contents of the message and/or attachments you send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information about you, such as your IP address, the date and time of access to our website, information about your web browser, operating system or language settings. We may also process information about your behavior on our website, for example, the links or pages you visit on our website. However, information about your behavior on the site is anonymized due to your maximum privacy, i.e. it cannot be unambiguously assigned to a specific person.
If you access our website from a mobile phone or similar device, we may also process information about your mobile device. In this case, we process your personal data in a similar way as in the case of access from a computer. We may also use your device location information to provide you more relevant offers.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect for the following purposes:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our webste.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our webste.
- Understand and analyze how you use our webste.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Contact youin the course of business relations, e.g. for preparation and conclusion of contractual documentation.
- Exercise our rights and legal claims (e.g. in the event that you have an outstanding debt that you haven’t paid to us).
- Send you emails of any kinds, including newsletters.
- Find and prevent fraud.
- For the purposes of inspections carried out by public authorities and for other similarly serious reasons.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
We may transfer your personal information for the above purposes to our partners and/or subcontractors for further processing. Among others, your personal data may be transferred to:
- external lawyers and law offices
- external accountants and accounating companies
- processors who provide server, web, cloud or IT services, or to their business partners
- tax advisors
- financial institutions and banks
- state and other bodies to perform the legal obligations
Our website follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and this is a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
Our website uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information. For more general information on cookies, see http://allaboutcookies.org.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
The procession of personal data that we collect is governed by General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – a regulation on data protection and privace in European Union 2016/679. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information that you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Our website does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 16. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Data Retention Period
We will process your data for the entire duration of the contractual relationship, the provision of services or for the time necessary to fulfill archiving obligations under applicable law, such as the Accounting Act, the Archives and Records Act or the Value Added Tax Act, but no longer than 10 years from the termination of the provision of services or contractual performance.
In the case of processing of personal data for which consent has been granted, your personal data will be processed for a period of 7 years, or until such consent is revoked.
If you subscribe to commercial communications (newsletters), we will process your personal data for a period of 7 years, or until you express your disagreement with their further sending. You can send this disagreement to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data that are necessary for the proper provision of services, and in order to fulfill all our obligations arising from the contract or from generally binding legal regulations, we must process regardless of your consent, for the period specified in the relevant legal regulations or in accordance with them.
Personal Data Protection
We always process all personal data legally, correctly, fairly, transparently and responsibly. The data processing is purposefully limited, which means that we process personal data only for certain, explicit and legitimate purposes.
As part of data collection minimization, we process adequate, relevant and limited personal data, to the extent necessary for the purpose for which the personal data are processed.
We process accurate and updated personal data. If personal data is inaccurate, we will arrange for its correction or deletion, for which we may request your necessary cooperation.
We ensure that all our IT systems and other repositories where we store personal data are protected against access by unauthorized persons (e.g. using firewalls, anti-virus protection, strict password requirements, system logins, etc.).
We strive to use security measures that provide sufficient protection of the personal data with respect to the current state of technology. The security measures taken are then regularly updated.
In case of questions, feel free to contact us: email@example.com.